The following video was taken on February 25, 2009 at the “National Lessons from State Health Reform: The Massachusetts Case Study” forum in Washington, DC.
- David Himmelstein, MD, Cambridge Hospital Physician, Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School
- Sandy Eaton, RN, Massachusetts Nurses Association
- Jamie Eldridge, Massachusetts State Senator
- Mary Ford, former Mayor of Northampton and Human Services Manager
- Peter Knowlton Presentation, Vice President of the United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America
- Arthur MacEwan, PhD, Professor of Economics, University of Massachusetts Boston